What would we do without a greeting......card?

I just love to make my own greeting cards. There are endless possibilities. You can personalize them to fit the person or the occassion.



Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Card Challenge # 118

Hi again fellow cricut followers,
It's been a while since I have participated in a card challenge, but I'm back! This little card should get you thinking about the upcoming holidays. I used the 3 Birds on Parade cartridge and of course it is the Santa image. I used the google eyes on this little guy as I thought it gave him more character. I had a lot of fun putting this card together. I look forward to posting more of my cards in the near future as I have many great one to share with you.
So until next time - have a great time creating.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy:) coming over from Crazy TV. Your card is super cute!! I'm now a new follower and I'm off to check out your other cards:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete