What would we do without a greeting......card?

I just love to make my own greeting cards. There are endless possibilities. You can personalize them to fit the person or the occassion.



Thursday, August 8, 2013

Seeing Red Card Challenge

Here is my entry for the Seeing Red Card Challenge. I used a Magnolia stamp and colored her with Copic markers. The border is made with a Martha Stewart punch. I stamped the image, and then scanned it into my computer where I could then re size it. I like the larger size stamped images as they are much easier for me to color and they then become the focal point of my card. The background paper is from a stack I got a long time ago, so I don't know what it is. The inside sentiment is "Hope you are having a cool day." Well I hope you are having a cool day too and that you like my card. Until the next challenge - bye for now.
Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring! Stunning entry!

    Thanks for joining the Cardztv Design Team
    Cathy
    http://mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! love your coloring :) Thanks for creating with us at CardzTV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, gr8t job with the challenge, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete