What would we do without a greeting......card?

I just love to make my own greeting cards. There are endless possibilities. You can personalize them to fit the person or the occassion.



Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Fun

Hello My Prettys,
Here is another of my Halloween cards. The inside has the sentiment "Bags fly free". I thought that was quite clever. I had fun making this card and the paper just seemed to fit this Cricut cut out. The witch is from Cricut's Happy Hauntings. The paper is from DCWV Ghosts and Goblins stack. The card was sent to my cousin who's husband works for an airline. I thought she would get a kick out of it. I have been back to making cards and it feels good to be back. I will have some more fun entries for you. I will keep at it. Hope you have a spooky and fun Halloween. Hugs to you all, Kathy

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful witchy card - bags fly free - that's hilarious!! thanks for playing along at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done, thanks for joining CC!

    ReplyDelete