What would we do without a greeting......card?

I just love to make my own greeting cards. There are endless possibilities. You can personalize them to fit the person or the occassion.



Thursday, October 20, 2011

Puppy Card

Hi
Here is a cute little puppy dog card. I made this card some time ago, so I hope I can remember what I used. The dog came from the Cricut cartridge Four Legged Friends. The scallop background is from Elegant Edges. The patterened paper is from DCWV Pet stack and the punch is a Martha Stewart called stars. The little dog bones are some brads that I got some time ago. The inside sentiment is a friendship poem. I like the way this came out. It is a great card for a friend who has a furry friend. I hope you like it too. Until next time - have a hugable day.
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment