What would we do without a greeting......card?

I just love to make my own greeting cards. There are endless possibilities. You can personalize them to fit the person or the occassion.



Saturday, November 19, 2011

Happy Birthday to me! Card Challenge 1

Here we have a birthday card that I made. It is fitting as today is my birthday. Though I did not make this card for myself, it is one of the many birthday cards that I created. This is my style and my entry for the first card challenge. I will be posting some of the other new cards that I have created in the near future. I also have many wonderful Christmas cards that I made for the upcoming holiday season. I am getting ready for the holidays and have some awesome gifts this year in my creative lot. I will also post some of these as I think you might like seeing these crafts. Hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving day and lots of good food. See you soon.

8 comments:

  1. First of all Happy Birthday!!
    Your card turned out really nice.
    well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Card is really cute!
    Happy Birthday!
    Rachelle
    www.creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Hope you are having an awesome day!! Your card is so yummy with all those great treats on it!! The ribbon/bow is wonderful. Thank you for joining our challenge at Cardz TV!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Thank you so much for joining us over at Cardz TV with Mary "Just Your Style" Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. Thank you for joining us at CardzTV Challenge. I hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining the CardzTV challenge your card is simply yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card!! Thanks for joining Cardz Tv challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card. Thanks for sharing your style with us at Cardz TV.

    ReplyDelete