What would we do without a greeting......card?

I just love to make my own greeting cards. There are endless possibilities. You can personalize them to fit the person or the occassion.



Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Silhouettes on the card - not the shade

Hi all,
I thought I would put in a different kind of card to break up all the holiday cards. This is a nice little friendship card made with the Heritage cartridge. I think this card has an elegant look to it suited for a special lady. It was fun putting this one together. It is nice to see something different once and a while. I have been working on lots of Christmas cards and tags as well as some really wonderful gifts. I will post some of these items soon. Have been keeping very busy with all the fun craft items and ideas I have. I have also been doing some stamping as well. I am really liking how that is turning out. So untill next time - have a fun filled day.
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment