What would we do without a greeting......card?

I just love to make my own greeting cards. There are endless possibilities. You can personalize them to fit the person or the occassion.



Monday, February 25, 2013

Crafty Card Challenge # 125

Hi All,
Here is my entry for the card challenge. I used the heart design from the Cricut Imagine machine. The little stamp is a Penny Black stamp with a little hedgehog and a little ladybug. I used markers on this stamp, but have found that color chalk is a better way to color these stamps. I ran the background paper through the Cuttlebug Divine Swirls folder. The sentiment I created from my computer. Inside it says I love you - Happy Valentines Day. I think it turned out real cute though I would use the chock next time. I hope you like the card and I will post again soon.
Love, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment