What would we do without a greeting......card?

I just love to make my own greeting cards. There are endless possibilities. You can personalize them to fit the person or the occassion.



Thursday, February 7, 2013

My favorite Christmas card 2012

Hi all,
Here is my favorite Christmas card that I made this year. I think it came out so cute. I love the little clothes pins for stocking hangers. They are just like the ones in the sentiment on the front. I used the Cricut Imagine cartridge to make the stockings. I think they are very pretty. I did keep this card as I was afraid that the clothes pins might get broken if I tried to send this through the mail. I can use it as an example for cards for next years group. I always have one card that stands out and I have a hard time parting with that one as all the cards I make are different. I hope you enjoyed your card this year. It is one of a kind. Thanks for taking a look and I will post more cards soon.
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment