What would we do without a greeting......card?

I just love to make my own greeting cards. There are endless possibilities. You can personalize them to fit the person or the occassion.



Sunday, September 8, 2013

Challenge # 3 Toasted Marshmallow

Here is my entry for the third card challenge. The cute little snowman is having some toasted marshmallows. The image was a picture I saved from a calendar I had and just recycled the pictures and used them for some very cute little cards. The snowflake paper was from DCWV winter stack. I added some snowflake brads to finish off the card . I hope you like it. Until the next challenge - I will see you next time.
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Wow! that is a brave snowman to get that close to a fire. Very creative. Love it. Thanks for joining us this week at CTVS

    ReplyDelete