What would we do without a greeting......card?

I just love to make my own greeting cards. There are endless possibilities. You can personalize them to fit the person or the occassion.



Friday, May 9, 2014

Think Spring

Hi All,
It has been a while since I've posted anything on my blog. Here is a little card with a birdie in his rain boots with his umbrella in spring showers. How cute is that! It has been a while since I have put together some new cards and I am eager to get back to making some fun cards again.
Spring is here and the trees and plants are sprouting. It is really greening up and looking so pretty.
The little bird is from Cricut's Birds on Parade. The white background circle was cut from the designs on my Cricut Imagine machine. I really like how this card turned out. Hope you like it too. Until next time - have a lovely spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment