What would we do without a greeting......card?

I just love to make my own greeting cards. There are endless possibilities. You can personalize them to fit the person or the occassion.



Friday, June 1, 2018

A Mouse's work is never done

Hi all. Sending a new card posting, I made these for Mother's Day for my friends and family. It is a House Mouse stamp colored with Copic markers. I had a lot of fun working on these cards and hope my recipients enjoyed them. I loved the Mommy mouse repairing the toy mouse for her little mouse. It reminded me of all the things we moms do for our children and seemed a perfect picture for a Mother's Day card. I have been working on some other fun cards that I will share with you soon. I still love making and creating cards. This helps me forget so much of the chaos going on in our beautiful country. Hope you are having fun and I will return soon with some new cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment