What would we do without a greeting......card?

I just love to make my own greeting cards. There are endless possibilities. You can personalize them to fit the person or the occassion.



Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Smile

Hi, all. Here is another fun card that I made for a friend for her birthday. It is a Penny Black stamp that I stamped on paper then scanned into my computer so that I could enlarge the image. I then printed it out on cardstock and colored it with Copic markers. I had decided to add the smile phrase to the bottom of the card. My daughter said it would be cute if I could find a film strip. She was right and I found a film strip clip art piece and then added the letters in the blocks. It turned out to be a very cute card and I love how it turned out. Hope you like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment